Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Elsa the Preschooler

This semester I'm doing an internship at a preschool. It's quite the learning experience. When working with children it is inevitable to hear some giggle worthy things that they say.

Child: Teacher?
Me: Yes?
Child: I have a secret
Me: Yeah?
Child: Can I tell you a secret? That I'm only going to tell you. You're the only person who I will tell.
Me: Ok
Child (leans forward, whispering): I was the one who really sang "Let it Go" on Frozen.
She looked at me matter-of-factually and went back to what she was doing before.
Earlier in the morning she had come in claiming that she had Frozen hair like Elsa. Then later in the day she pointed to her sparkly shoes and said they were made of ice. And then she said that her house was an ice palace and that she doesn't get cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment